una anima bella

Una anima bella , it is an Italian word , that means a beautiful soul. This blog is written as a statement of mind as a free man about life, culture, people, art & love. You may find some topic are similar to others or even adopted from other source but it is purely to share an idea that I believe in. U are always welcome to write what u think here and give a response.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

new LV Face



An architectural design project for famous brand , Louis Vuitton .
Done by Gasdesigngroup, Sun Jang and Gregorry Polletta .

The facade reflects the grand of French gardens .Topiade is a lay-over facade structure designed to renew an existing Louis Vuitton store building without a major reconstruction. The concept of topiary and the French garden were taken to extend and exhibit the luxurious quality of Louis Vuitton.

2 comments:

ignitiate said...

hello there.
my name is sung, i accidentally stumbled upon this site.
I would like to ask for a correction on your blog entry about the LV Facade.
The design is done by Gas Design Group, who is Sung Jang (Myself) and Mr. Gregory Polletta. Mr. Castelli was one of the "commentators" and was not involved in the actual design process.
my email is sung@gasdesigngroup.com and you can ckeck out www.gasdesigngroup.com if you have any questions, please contact me at any time
thanks in advance!

Sung

retno said...

hey ! Great ! thanks about the correction. It is good that you told me so I know the news that I read was not accurate. By the way...it is really cool work! Tell me more about it.. you may write in my blog ! That would be cool !