una anima bella

Una anima bella , it is an Italian word , that means a beautiful soul. This blog is written as a statement of mind as a free man about life, culture, people, art & love. You may find some topic are similar to others or even adopted from other source but it is purely to share an idea that I believe in. U are always welcome to write what u think here and give a response.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Day At The Pound

For the love of Dog.
I dropped my tears when I watched this video. It is hard but this is sad fact in life and I wish this video will help to increase awareness and sense of responsibility that Dog and Cat are not a toy that you put on the shelf and only play with them when you feel like playing. They are living creature with feelings and the amount of emotional attachment that Dog has is often underestimated.



No comments: